top of page

Animal Control

The Town of Pompey seeks to protect the health, safety, and well being of persons and property within its boundaries by imposing restrictions and prohibitions on the keeping of domestic animals, at-large dogs, and other identified animals.

Town Regulations
What should you do to report an animal in the wild?
What should you do to report a domestic animal?
  • The Central New York SPCA provides dog control services for the Town of Pompey. Contact the CNY SPCA to report any domestic animal issues, 315.454.0928.​​

NYS DEC logo
bottom of page