Pompey Historical Society
The Township of Pompey, named for the outstanding Roman General and Statesman, was established by the Commissioners of the Land Office in New York City on July 3, 1790. In 1794 Onondaga County was formed and Pompey was one of the original four Towns. The four were - Lysander, Manlius, Marcellus, and Pompey.
To visit our website CLICK HERE