top of page

Stormwater Management/MS4

Annual Report Notice

NYSDEC SPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s).

Links to the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) and Central New York Regional Planning and Development Board (CNYRPDB) website regarding Stormwater Management: 



CNYRPDB Stormwater Links and Library: 


For illicit pollution discharges into town storm sewers or waterways, please call the Onondaga County Department of Water Environment Protection, Stormwater Pollution Hotline: 315.435.3157 



DEC Water Quality: 315.426.7500

bottom of page